Monday, November 24, 2008

Let The Countdown Begin!

Okay I know I've been away for a WHILE. I'm busily working up a storm here. Good news is that soccer season is over. Bad news, holiday knit season is on. I think it's going to be a little bit of a challenge but I can do it.
I have FOUR teacher gifts to knit up. I've opted for 3 scarves and 1 pair of Fetching. Here's a pic of the first scarf, the Noro Stripe done with Patons SWS. I'm going to do a second with a different color set. The other scarf with be the brioche scarf from Weekend Knitting.
Then we have a pair of socks for my mom. Excuse the colors as I'm not a fan but she is. The brighter the better for her. I'm working on them on the trolley.
While we're doing those, I'm also finishing up a Babies & Bears for a coworker. I'm hoping to finish tonight or tomorrow.
And of course, the Celtings' Snowflake Sweaters. Mostly done but still work to do.






Wish me luck!

2 comments:

DPUTiger said...

Looking good! You're making fantastic progress. Way to go!

Heather said...

good luck! and nice to see you post!!