Monday, December 8, 2008

Gifties

So I've finished up all my teacher gifts including my second Noro Scarf using Patons SWS. And a nice pair of Fetching for the reading teacher. Those would've been finished the same day they were cast on but I ran out of yarn and had to run off to Bloomin' Yarns.

Speaking of Bloomin, we were out there with Laurie again this weekend. The Celtings even helped to decorate the tree there while I was looking for nice gifties. And all the nice little gifties I've ordered came today too. Well, there are 3 items which I believe are in a seperate package, but I'm pretty sure they'll be here tomorrow.

So I'm now working on my mom's socks and the Celtings' Snowflake Hoodies. Socks on the trolley, hoodies at home. As soon as the mom's socks are done, I'll be working on my Grinchy Grouchy socks for Christmas.

Oh and here's one more picture of the holiday fun we had this weekend. For years the Celtic Consort has been trying to get Ginger to wear these. She's afraid of them, but the Celtings managed to get them on her before she realized. We got our pictures and promptly removed before scarring her for life.

1 comment:

LaurieG said...

She's afraid of them?! I gotta get a couple sets to wear when we come over. :)