Monday, July 6, 2009

Tour de Fleece, Day Three


Day Three
Originally uploaded by sjbench@verizon.net
Thanks to Elder Celting who did my entire photo shoot. I thought this one showed the fiber best. I'm surprised I could still spin after working all day and completing my first workout for my Wii Active 30 day challenge. We'll see how I am tomorrow.

BTW, fighting with Redbox right now. Usually I love them, but I was just charged for 17 extra days EACH for two videos I rented on July 3rd and returned on July 4. When reviewing my rental receipt again for the initial night, I found that the invoice was dated for JUNE 16TH. I had to forward the email and I included that I could provide bank records as well for the initial night charge. Almost $37 bucks in bogus charges because someone somewhere didn't set something right.

No comments: