Saturday, September 20, 2008

Distracted

Okay so I'm behind on posting. (big surprise, huh?) Anyhow, I'm in process with spinning that fiber from the last post. I finished the singles from 2 braids. I'm getting ready to ply them. I also ordered a whole whack of yarn from Knit Picks. Some stuff for holiday sweaters. Part of the yarns for the Autumn Rose, some Gloss Lace for MS4, and my birthday present from my mom. She's getting me Inspired Cable Knits and Inspired Fair Isle Knits by Fiona Ellis. I'm very excited about them.

Tonight I ordered some merino/tencel fiber to spin from Knitterly Things in Prism. I've also come to the conclusion that I'm going to work on using my double drive on my wheel. I have a bad habit of not adjusting my scotch tension as often as I probably should. I think it will help with that.