Monday, August 18, 2008

Mmmmm Blueberry

Laurie has recently been kind enough to pick me up some blueberries from Trax Farm. Every fall I would see the blueberry patch on the hay ride and think I needed some the following year. This year I got some. We made pancakes with them and had them for dinner.

Now having said this, I also received my slow and extra slow whorls for my wheel. Since I have a tendency to overply, I thought these would help. I took a picture of them with the blueberry pancakes for scale. Pretty big huh?



Oh and Tulip was welcomed by my niece with a big "OHHHH Pretty!" and many compliments from those gathered as she whipped it out of the gift bag. Now I'm just down to Rainbow Bright and the last 5 rows. I am considering a final slip stitch row of pink for trim but we'll see.

1 comment:

LaurieG said...

I think you need to bring your big whorls and a couple of empty bobbins on Friday so I can try them out! :)