Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Trivia Time!

Okay so I found a favorite movie from the '80s last night while I worked on the Tulip. Let see if you can guess where you can find the five following characters opening up to one another:



  • Andy Clark

  • Brian Johnson

  • John Bender

  • Claire Standish

  • Allison Reynolds

Bonus if you can name all five actors.


Double Bonus if you can give me Brian Johnson's middle name.


What will you win? I haven't decided yet. Just remember, no cheating you actually have know the answer, not find it online.

3 comments:

LaurieG said...

80s? Opening up? Five charactors? That would be The Breakfast Club. I only remember Ally Sheedy (I used to get that I looked like her alot) and Molly Ringwald (who I see is going to be in something as a MOM. Yikes, I'm OLD!) Can't think of the guys...Robert Downey Jr.?? I just saw him on a magazine cover but I don't think it's him. That blonde guy, I can't remember his name. Oh well, I'm going to bed.

Heather said...

My favorite movie in high school!!
Anthony Michael Hall
Judd Nelson
Emilio Estevez (sp?)
*sigh*

DPUTiger said...

Breakfast Club!!! (in order): Emilio Estevez, Anthony Michael Hall, Judd Nelson, Molly Ringwald, Ally Sheedy.

I can't remember Brian's middle name, but I do remember why they were all there:

*Taped hairy guy's butt cheeks together
*A gun (flare gun) went off in his locker. Was suicidal b/c he had failed shop
* Multitude of sins
* Skipped school to go shopping
*Because she had nothing better to do

I love all those John Hughes movies. Pretty in Pink is an all-time favorite and Sixteen Candles is awesome too. Don't you forget about me! ;-)