Friday, April 13, 2007

Happy Birthday!


Happy Birthday to the Elder Celting! He's 9 on this lucky Friday the 13th. Before you think I'm cheap just getting one cupcake, I made two dozen and the big bash is tomorrow. We're cosmic bowling. As you can see, the cupcakes are tasty and made quite the mess. What do you expect with double chocolate.


Now on to the knitting! I know I've been promising pics of my latest project and I keep forgetting. So here it is. See this yarn? This is the sparkly stuff I fell in love with and then Laurie and Heather helped me pick a color. I've turned into this so far. Do you like? The plan is to keep knitting until I run out of yarn. I think it should work out perfectly. The sparklies just don't show well in either of these shots. It's like looking at sunshine glinting off tropical waters. I so need to finish in time to wear to MD.


I also stopped over to Julia's blog today and saw her Bohus stuff. Why am I not surprised that the colorway I've been leaning towards is the one she picked? Lucky girl. :)










2 comments:

Downtown Dancing Knitter said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! BOWL A 300! AND GOOD LUCK!

Downtown Dancing Knitter said...

Yes! Omg, all the yarn was beautiful! I didn't want to leave! Hopefully next time I'll take a little more money, and more time. :)